The winding machines BOB L 600 is designed to wind LV transformer coils ranging from 100 to 2.500 kVA with one or two foils made of copper or aluminium.
- Electronically controlled foil automatic alignment to ensure respect of tolerances;
- Dedicated PLC for high productivity, controlling all required stops in advance and foil tension;
- Welding device installed inside the main frame of the machine, to join the bus bar to the foil before cutting, in a continuous working phase, thus enhancing productivity (approx. 10-15 mins per coil);
- TIG or COLD welding;
- Operator panel, colour LCD, touch screen type for easy programming;
- Compact size;
- Reduction of set-up times;
- Round, oval or rectangular coils can be winded.
The use of preset coils via computer provides high productivity. The programming of all required stops in advance and controlling of the foil tension permit to obtain consistent windings.
Read also the article published on atransformers magazine here