The winding machine BOB L 800 is designed to wind LV coils for Distribution Transformers ranging from 100 to 3150 kVA, with one or two foils made of copper or aluminium up to 800mm of height.
- High tensioning capability to wind compact coils, with consequent material saving and high quality windings;
- Regenerative braking action for energy savings;
- Electronic control of the foil tensioning and alignment, providing accuracy and productivity also on non circular windings (oblong or rectangular)
- Welding unit inside the frame, TIG or COLD welding; the BUS bar is welded through the foil before its being cut, in a contunuous working phase providing high productivity (approx. 10-15 mons per coil);
- Stops are programmed and executed by the machine PC, thus facilitating the operations and permitting a perfect alignment of the BUS bars even on oblong or rectangular windings;
- A heavier coil can be loaded reducing set up times;
- compact layout.
Also available in the "Heavy Duty" version permitting the TIG welding of thicker foils (external TIG welding unit).
Read also the article published on TRANSFORMERS MAGAZINE here